Open Chat:

Searching for a good but affordable automotive CRM vendor.

You are not logged in.

# 1  3/12/2010 9:34 PM

stevec

Searching for a good but affordable automotive CRM vendor.

Hi forum, I am new, I am not sure if this section is the best for me to ask this kind of question. I run a small used car dealership in the Toronto area. I have 4 sales people in my dealership, and inventory about 60 vehicles. I have been looking for a long time for a good CRM solution that can meet my requirements, and here they are:

1. Desktop based application, not web based portal.
2. Should have $0 setup fee, don't want to pay $1500 - $10,000 to setup.
3. Should be few hundred dollars per month to use, don't want to pay $1500 - $5000 per month.
4. Should support unlimited users. Not per user charge.
5. Should support voice over IP phone call playback capabilities.

Most of the solution provider I encountered, and researched all are looking for a big setup fee, and a huge monthly payment. On top of that is web based system that is vulnerable to attack and hacks. So if you can think of a system that will meet my requirements please email me. (Oh P.S no ADP, or Reynolds or any other systems that was made in the early 1980s please)

Thank you
SC

# 2  3/12/2010 11:07 PM

Administrator
Administrator

Re: Searching for a good but affordable automotive CRM vendor.

We deal mostly with service, repair, technology, and the consumer end of new and used car sales.

But here's my 2-cents, for what it's worth.

I've learned through the process of web development that often times you're better off purchasing and learning a quality software, than paying a large company to perform a task for you. There may be some up-front cost, but it's usually compensated for by eliminating those big-time monthly or annual fees.

I believe there are several companies providing CRM programs which may be worth-a-look before making a decision.

Hope that helps, a little.

realworldautomotive.com
car and truck information like nowhere else

# 3  3/13/2010 6:06 PM

julius67

To my understanding the desktop automotive CRM for dealerships are rare, especially at lower cost. You can try Googling "Dealer Elite CRM" found them from my search results. Good luck.

# 4  3/13/2010 6:17 PM

stevec

Thank you for your input Admin, as well as Julius67. I think the CRM suggested by julius67 is pretty close to my requirement. But if I don't like to be left with only one choice. If anyone comes across another vendor, please let me know. smile

Thank you.
SC

# 5  10/25/2010 6:26 PM

brakehoney

for sure this information will come handy for me.

E-mail Page
Print Page
Save or Share Information
ALLDATAdiy.com is the leading source of factory diagnostic & repair information specific to your car.